Non-Drying Multi-Symptom Coal Tar Gel
2% coal tar formula
Want $1 off this product?
Download a coupon to redeem in store or use online coupon code: 1OFFMG217
- Extra strength formula
- Relieves itching, scaling and redness
- Reduces inflammation and irritation
- Helps prevent symptom recurrence
- Higher coal tar percentage than Psoriasin® – 2% vs. 1.25%*
- Pleasant fragrance
- Doctor recommended active ingredient
- Recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation
- Specially formulated with Provitamin B5, Aloe and Bisabolol to:
- Moisturize skin
- Reduce water loss
- Promote healthy skin appearance
- Offer fast absorbing, non-greasy relief
Available at: Amazon.com, AmerisourceBergen, Harris-Teeter and Walgreens. (updated quarterly)
MG217® Medicated Coal Tar Gel is formulated with coal tar which helps stop symptom recurrence. Coal tar is the only non-prescription ingredient that works by slowing down excessive cell reproduction, thus reducing itching, scaling, and plaque build up. Specially formulated with Provitamin B5, Aloe and Bisabolol to moisturize the skin, reduce water loss, promote healthy skin appearance and offer fast absorbing, non-greasy relief.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Alva-Amco Pharmacal Cos., Inc., owner of the registered trademark Psoriasin®
For the relief of these symptoms associated with psoriasis and/or seborrheic dermatitis including:
- Irritation of the skin
Other uses of this product should be only under advice and supervision of a physician.
Coal Tar 2.0% (from Coal Tar Topical Solution, USP 20%)
Purified Water, Alcohol, PEG-8, Polysorbate 80, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Decolorized Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dexpanthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Alpha-Bisabolol, EDTA
For the relief of symptoms associated with psoriasis and/or seborrheic dermatitis including:
- irritation of the skin
Helps prevent recurrence.
For external use only. Use only as directed.
Ask a doctor before use:
- for prolonged periods
- if condition covers a large area of the body
- around the rectum or in the genital area or groin
- with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a physician.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a physician. Use Caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
Stop using this product if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults apply to affected area 1 to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician.
Other information • Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flames * Store at room temperature.
Purified Water, Alcohol, PEG-8, Polysorbate 80, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dexpanthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Alpha-Bisabolol, Calcium Disodium EDTA
*Doctor recommended active ingredient.
Manufactured for: Lake Consumer Products, Inc.
A Subsidiary of Wisconsin Pharmacal Company, LLC
1 Pharmacal Way, P.O. Box 198 • Jackson, WI 53037 U.S.A.
MADE IN U.S.A OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS